Yes, yes, yes, we did it, folks! You’ve been waiting. You’ve got it 💪
YouTube casting is now implemented, and here are the three steps you have to follow to start casting.
- Go through the navigation menu and look for the STREAM icon. Press it.
- After press the YouTube icon.
- Now you are almost close. Choose your phone, or computer, or tablet to start casting. As well, check that your phone or other devices you want to cast via are connected to the same Wi-Fi network as CINEMOOD.
More news! We’ve just released the firmware update 317 with some features:
- Now you can change the volume of CINEMOOD and check the battery status in your mobile app (from 1.3 version of mobile app). Don’t forget to download the CINEMOOD Remote app.
- Power consumption reduced.
- Some stability improvements.
- New applications update screen! Now you will know when your CINEMOOD updates applications.
If you have any issues with the product, please refer directly to our team at email@example.com
And don’t forget to share with us your CINEMOOD moments with the hashtag #My_CINEMOOD.